hi i have m.s.r.r live in tx having problems with core temp.
p***@gmail.com
2012-05-31 17:36:41 UTC
hello i have M.S. and sarcodocis, and live in Cental Texas im have problems overheating I have medicare ab and bc\bs federal plan can does anyone have any suggestion that might help me be active and not stay in the aircondition like my dr subgested. I seen the stay cool vest and spoke with them @.com but they dont file insurance so im thinking that it might not be approved. I also take avenex injection one a week, I know it veage but need of advocate?
Stephen Wolstenholme
2012-06-01 09:29:21 UTC
I have not found any particular clothes useful for cooling. I just
don't wear much! Tea shirt and shorts most of the time.

Steve
--
Neural Network Software. http://www.npsl1.com
LDN for MS
2012-06-01 12:48:52 UTC
same here, tshirt and shorts.
I bought a cooling hat from Hammacher Schlemmer that works pretty
good, and looks pretty sexy on me too! :)