Test Post: Did ASMS Die?
d***@is.invalid
2010-12-08 09:56:58 UTC
My server has no new posts for the MS group since 11-23-2010. Just
wondering if all posters are on X-Mas vacation, or there is no new
news, or if my news server is not up-dating the group properly.....or
if that Kids in the Hall link I posted scared everybody away. :)
Dave
LouB
Its not your server.
Lille meg
2010-12-08 11:48:09 UTC
Post by d***@is.invalid
My server has no new posts for the MS group since 11-23-2010. Just
wondering if all posters are on X-Mas vacation, or there is no new
news, or if my news server is not up-dating the group properly.....or
if that Kids in the Hall link I posted scared everybody away. :)
Dave
Well, you were here on Nov 24th and 28th, Ironjustice has been here
two times.
Tick has not been seen since Nov 13th, and that shows how dependant
the group has been
on one single person to bring us news about MS and MS research. Nearly
none tells about
personal experiences any more, very few ask for advice or want to
learn about other ms-ers
experiences or abouth their thoughts. Hundreds of persons take a look
here every day,
nobody leaves a message.The group isn't dead yet, but it seems it is
severely ill.
Can we do anything about it? Or - do we want to?
evilzona
2010-12-08 13:08:38 UTC
they burnt themselves out.
they created an alternate forum,
they've done everything so poorly in the past year or so, that they
are now reaping what they've sewn.
This group of hypocrites is a good example of what happens
when you forget what its like to be kind, considerate and
compassionate.
Tickwad is the biggest asshole on the face of the eart, and those who
admire
him are nothing more than pieces of shit.
What happened you ask?
When the garbage was cleaned up, there was nothing left!
Lille meg
2010-12-08 15:04:21 UTC
Post by evilzona
they burnt themselves out.
they created an alternate forum,
they've done everything so poorly in the past year or so, that they
are now reaping what they've sewn.
This group of hypocrites is a good example of what happens
when you forget what its like to be kind, considerate and
compassionate.
Tickwad is the biggest asshole on the face of the eart, and those who
admire
him are nothing more than pieces of shit.
What happened you ask?
When the garbage was cleaned up, there was nothing left!
I did not say it, i only thought it, but now you'll have my honest
opinion, (d)evilzona:
noone has done more to destroy this group than you. And you have done
it by purpose.
Shame on you!
evilzona
2010-12-08 15:34:26 UTC
Post by Lille meg
Post by evilzona
they burnt themselves out.
they created an alternate forum,
they've done everything so poorly in the past year or so, that they
are now reaping what they've sewn.
This group of hypocrites is a good example of what happens
when you forget what its like to be kind, considerate and
compassionate.
Tickwad is the biggest asshole on the face of the eart, and those who
admire
him are nothing more than pieces of shit.
What happened you ask?
When the garbage was cleaned up, there was nothing left!
I did not say it, i only thought it, but now you'll have my honest
noone has done more to destroy this group than you. And you have done
it by purpose.
Shame on you!
theres no moderation here meg. Anyone can post WHAT they want, WHEN
they want.
Daves posted, I havent posted anything.
Irons posted, I havent posted anything.
I can no more 'destroy' this group than anyone else can.
If you want someone to blame, blame your buddy tickhead.
All I ever wanted was one simple thing, but he chose his ego over the
welfare of this forum.
Everyone elses poor behavior just amplified his.
LouB
2010-12-08 18:40:59 UTC
Post by Lille meg
Post by evilzona
they burnt themselves out.
they created an alternate forum,
they've done everything so poorly in the past year or so, that they
are now reaping what they've sewn.
This group of hypocrites is a good example of what happens
when you forget what its like to be kind, considerate and
compassionate.
Tickwad is the biggest asshole on the face of the eart, and those who
admire
him are nothing more than pieces of shit.
What happened you ask?
When the garbage was cleaned up, there was nothing left!
I did not say it, i only thought it, but now you'll have my honest
noone has done more to destroy this group than you. And you have done
it by purpose.
Shame on you!
Which I filtered evilzone from the day I learned of the group.
An obvious complete idiot.
evilzona
2010-12-08 18:53:04 UTC
...and then you have fuckwads like boohoolou...

he filters me out, but then gets my post anyway in a reply from you
meg.
This is typical of the egotistical ignorant nature of many on this
forum.
Lou is a caregiver who doesnt have a clue what is going on.
I feel sorry for the person he's pretending to care for.
John Cawston
2010-12-08 22:21:28 UTC
Post by Lille meg
Post by d***@is.invalid
[...]
Nope, we're not all dead :) Just lurking for now. And Xmas is looming, a
week earlier in our case, as it suits everyone that way! What's more,
it's stinking hot weather here, about 25 - 29 degrees, and we're all
just melting. It's an effort to do anything :)
Heather
LouB
2010-12-09 04:29:23 UTC
Post by John Cawston
Post by Lille meg
Post by d***@is.invalid
[...]
Well it is summer in New Zealand:-))
78-85F is not bad at all
John Cawston
2010-12-09 10:32:16 UTC
Post by LouB
Post by John Cawston
Post by Lille meg
Post by d***@is.invalid
[...]
For someone who hates summer, and can't wait till winter, 25 - 29
degrees is pretty uncomfortable. Have you MS? Most MS people don't
enjoy hot weather, due to fatigue, exceptions to the rule of course:)
Heather
LouB
2010-12-09 13:38:38 UTC
Post by John Cawston
Post by LouB
Post by John Cawston
Post by Lille meg
Post by d***@is.invalid
[...]
No to having MS. New lady friend has an "easy" case. She needs the
heat, but she is very small.
I am in The Villages Florida. Avg high in July-August is 91F with many
95 days. Right now it is cold (for us) At 8:40AM it is 37F
dadmanlarry
2010-12-09 13:45:28 UTC
Post by John Cawston
Post by LouB
Post by John Cawston
Post by Lille meg
Post by d***@is.invalid
[...]
Today the Temperature is in the Tens and low twenties.. so nothing is
Melting here! I am talking degrees Farenheit, though! The ground is
frozen fairly solid, as are the people who dared to get out! I agree,
the group seems awfully quiet lately, dormant, if you will.Except for
the resident Trolls. Seemingly, there is little to shut them down.
<sigh>
evilzona
2010-12-09 14:09:52 UTC
see what I mean meg.
Dadboyfuckwad and boohoolou cant post without making comments of some
kind, then
justifying those comments behind phony conversation.
I'm sure we'll see more phonies crawl out from under their rocks,
people like teeheehee
and tickhead enjoy all the bullshit as well.
Oh geesh........see what you started....its a phonyfest.
BigArtie
Like you've said, Tick ruined the group.
evilzona
2010-12-09 18:50:12 UTC
Post by BigArtie
Post by evilzona
see what I mean meg.
Dadboyfuckwad and boohoolou cant post without making comments of some
kind, then
justifying those comments behind phony conversation.
I'm sure we'll see more phonies crawl out from under their rocks,
people like teeheehee
and tickhead enjoy all the bullshit as well.
Oh geesh........see what you started....its a phonyfest.
Like you've said, Tick ruined the group.
yeah.
The whole thing has become a comedy of sorts.
Most of the folks here have no clue what is going on, nor do
they know what they're bitching about.
Willful ignorance.
Dangerous
2010-12-10 16:40:31 UTC
Post by d***@is.invalid
My server has no new posts for the MS group since 11-23-2010. Just
wondering if all posters are on X-Mas vacation, or there is no new
news, or if my news server is not up-dating the group properly.....or
if that Kids in the Hall link I posted scared everybody away. :)
Dave
I just found my google password to log on.
I have not even stopped in for a read until today.

Dora
D***@ndersnat.ch
2010-12-14 01:13:55 UTC
Post by d***@is.invalid
My server has no new posts for the MS group since 11-23-2010. Just
wondering if all posters are on X-Mas vacation, or there is no new
news, or if my news server is not up-dating the group properly.....or
if that Kids in the Hall link I posted scared everybody away. :)
Dave
There are a couple of particularly odious trolls here. Since it is
an unmoderated group, there's nothing to stop them but good manners and
twit filters. They lack the former, and many posters lack the latter.
Hence, the civil folks have taken their interest elsewhere.

Pity.
BigArtie
2010-12-14 12:10:23 UTC
Post by D***@ndersnat.ch
Post by d***@is.invalid
My server has no new posts for the MS group since 11-23-2010. Just
wondering if all posters are on X-Mas vacation, or there is no new
news, or if my news server is not up-dating the group properly.....or
if that Kids in the Hall link I posted scared everybody away. :)
Dave
There are a couple of particularly odious trolls here. Since it is
an unmoderated group, there's nothing to stop them but good manners and
twit filters. They lack the former, and many posters lack the latter.
Hence, the civil folks have taken their interest elsewhere.
Pity.
Yes, the trouble-making, rude trolls have left.

Tick, Sylvia, Rob, Dory, Donn, Shelly, Blah, Dune and others.

Good riddance, when are you leaving?
LouB

Any good moderated places?
BigArtie
Who the fuck is Lou?
evilzona
2010-12-15 00:32:13 UTC
Post by LouB
Post by d***@is.invalid
My server has no new posts for the MS group since 11-23-2010. Just
wondering if all posters are on X-Mas vacation, or there is no new
news, or if my news server is not up-dating the group properly.....or
if that Kids in the Hall link I posted scared everybody away. :)
Dave
 There are a couple of particularly odious trolls here.  Since it is an
unmoderated group, there's nothing to stop them but good manners and twit
filters.  They lack the former, and many posters lack the latter.  Hence,
the civil folks have taken their interest elsewhere.
Pity.
+1
Any good moderated places?
Who the fuck is Lou?- Hide quoted text -
lol.
beats me. :0)
evilzona
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
PasoShirley
I hope you're still around cause I can't find the new ASMS. it looks like google made new groups but I've been off the air for some time due to illness. I'm back and want to update the ASMS lists but I can't find the people from the orig group. It looks like it's been taken over by aliens! Have you found them? Please? Shirley (pasoshirley)
LDN for MS
2012-09-09 13:43:08 UTC
Look under rocks, inside dumpsters, sift thru any pond scum.
You'll find em, they're there!!
:)
LDN for MS
2012-09-09 17:06:09 UTC
actually, I didnt know any of the ORIGINALS.
The ones I am referring to are idjits like Tickhead, LouB, and a host of others who oozed onto this forum and ended up destroying it.